Just looking for some advise

Hey everyone i have a 2001 jeep grand cherokee and i would like some help with this. First of all this truck does have the 6 speaker set up the 6.75 rear doors 6x9 in front and 2.75 in dash. As of right now i only have kicker 6x9's in the doors stock speakers everywere else. So my 1st ? is

the kickers are going to be replaced ASAP they are not what i am looking for as all

My choices will be

1) rockford fosgate t1692 100-RMS

2) Rockford fosgate T1675 70-RMS

My second choice is

1) Polk Audio mm691 125-RMS

2) Polk Audio mm651 100-RMS

These will be powered by a hifonics brx640.4

my sub amp is the hifonics brx2400.1d

will be running x2 mofo 15's unless i can find better for the price

My other main ? is how am i to run the dash tweeters with this system with out haveing to run a 6channel amp as i am also wanting to run tweeter's in the dash with out messing with the ohm's thanks for all the info and what would you all think the better setup woul be thanks for all who reply also the doors will also be sealed the best that i can feeling in all the holes from the door frame (and sorry for typo's)

As for your second question, maybe look into these speakers! http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/p165-s

These are what I have in my truck. The tweeter actually plugs into the speakers and theres an "intergrated crossover" built into the speaker basket.

Thank you Scott647 for your input on this matter at hand as that is not a bad choice as all but i am really set on either the mm or the T1's of the two and i see they also have the t1675-S as well so that would be a thought but not sure if i want to run components in the rear as the sub's may over power them and make them not veary helpful and also the truck alone has been a pain for speaker sizes as im not really wanting to use a adapter unless i really have to but if the crossovers have a -3db and a 0db choice would i just run two sets of tweeters to the one crossover without messing them up

Archived