Nathan Mistler Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 Got a hdc315 with psi recone need help with a new box design current one is 15.75 tall 35 wide and 12.5 deep Max dimissions are 15.75 tall 35 wide and 40 deep if I go through the back seat
Cj Kumz Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 Is that going in a trunk or hatch car?? What power will you be using?? What's wrong with your current box?? What you wanna tune your box to?? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Nathan Mistler Posted May 19, 2014 Author Report Posted May 19, 2014 Truck box Amp Sq2200 Im getting really bad box rise I start at .5 ohms and go up to 2 ohms after rise so I can't get a lot of power I'm only able to pull around 1100 watts and I have the electrical to back up 2.5 k watts just trying to lower the impedance and get louder I'm also tying to time to around 38-40 hz my car loves the 49hz area and I was told to tune 8-12 hz lower than peak
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.