Sonic Electronix

ok i need some help i got a jvc kd-avx77 from work it didnt have a remote and the touch screen wont work i got a remote from sonic electronics rm-rk252 is their a way to try and turn the touch screen on it has an option to turn the touch on and off if so how do i do it i can get everything to work with the remote i just cant eject a cd or change any settings

A new face might fix that . if you have already tried to reset it and clean the connections.

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

done no help their lol

I had no problem locating the manual through JVC, here you go http://resources.jvc.com/Resources/00/01/16/LVT1937-001A.pdf

Edit: all you had to do was type in the model number and hit search.

truthsayer

Since op never replied, guess he found out it wasn't that difficult. Oh well hope the manual solved his issue.

truthsayer

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not responding my computer took a crap on me I have the owners manual what I ment by no help there is that it didn't help me fix the problem I think I'm going to have to get a new face plate or send it in for repair but it works with the remote for now so I guess I will just wait till I have the money

Archived