Sonic Electronix

I've been building my system since December man. good things happen in time! do you think i bought a $800 sub And 2 $450 dollar amps the same week? ... i wish! dude there's no rush! the longer you wait the nicer it is!

when you were saving up.for you car and finally got $500 saved up did you run out and buy a $500 car? hell no you didn't! because that would be a pos car and brake down and fall apart every time you got in it!

the same thing applies here man!

actually.if you want to get technical I've been building up to this system for the last 13years!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Check out Knukonceptz 0guage wiring kits. They are about $60 for cca & is good flexable wire.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Archived