advice for modern bt gps with sd headunit

Ive had a pioneer avic z3 with all options just crap out. Ive got a pretty decent system and looking for a new headunit to put in. Im running all new dd amps two m4's and a s4b feeding 4 Rockford fosgate t2d212's and alpine type r components and just got a set of hybrid legatia l-8se& l4se carbons. Im probably going with 4 dd 9512's and selling the t2's. I want a good headunit to go with the rest of my set up. And yes I have good electrical dual dc xp 270's and four optima 1000ca batts and one yellow top . Planning on getting better batterys but im building this as I get the $ to do it not wanting a pissing match on whats the best just some advice I dont mind spending the $ for a quality unit within reason. I know most units that contain bt, gps, touchscreen and all the other bells and whistles aren't on the list of all time best sq heads, just sold my eclipse 55090, but im im my truck which is a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado xtra cab that all this is going in. Hope I havent overloaded my post just looking for a good headunit. Right now ive been looking at a pioneer avic-z150bh or kenwood excelling 990hd. Appreciate any knowledgeable advice.

Archived