exc500 Posted June 8, 2014 Report Posted June 8, 2014 Im doing a build in my truck and just looking for suggestions. Ive got a fully upgraded electrical two dc xp 270 alts all true 0gauge wiring through out my truck. Four optima 1000ca reds and one 900 yellow ( it is basically only for starting my truck.) Running two new model dd m4's strapped and a s4b for mids and highs. Im looking g at running four dd 9512's but also have tried some 15's ad well. Have hybrid audio legatia l-8se and l4se carbons along with alpine type r components and infinity kappa 10. 9t q forms kick p annels also. Im awaiting arrival of my m4 and the s4b right now and want any suggestions on a enclosure and what size subs I would have the best results with. This is mostly for me but i want it to be up to competition level if I did want to enter some local sound offs. Thanks.
exc500 Posted June 8, 2014 Author Report Posted June 8, 2014 And yes I have of course removed back seat and dont mind using all the area behind the drivers seat.ive been running Rockford fosgate t2 12's but im going all dd in the back.ive been installing for over 20 yrs but got out of doing it professionally about 6 yrs ago now its more of a hobby and the fact I like lots of spl and good sq.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.