UKSQguy's builds, walled Citroen cracks 150, 18" DC level 6 in a Renault hatchbback WIP

If you have the space a sixth order is an option. I would honestly do just ported. With my m2 I gave it 6 cubes tuned to around 30 on two 3500s and never had any problems. If you have any questions just let me know, I know that sub pretty well. Sad I sold mine

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Ok we have the level 6 in and playing in a temporary box and damn that thing gets down. Can tell we need to at least double the power though. After a measure up we would only gain about 2.5 cubes by doing a boot wall. Would be perfect but im not too keen on how its going to look. I think instead i'm going to modify the box that had the twelves in as it is 6.8 cubes minus port and sub displacement. I'll try and get some more pics up soon.

• 3 weeks later...

A few little developments, the Saxo is getting a new battery up front (NSB90) and a 180ah VW alternator on a custom bracket. Its booked in for the end of the month so should have new scores then.

New goodies for the megane also in the form of a pair of Sundown 3500d's so 3.5kw per coil. Electrical upgrades will be needed starting with a better alt, and more/new batteries once we've decided on some. I think i'm also going to build the box for it into the trunk to make use of the wasted space due to the stupid shape of it. Waiting on amps then we will mock it up to make sure it fits.

Gav

• 2 weeks later...

Archived