Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a new Xbox 360 with the Falcon board (no more red ring of light problems) with the BIG 120GB hard drive, one wireless controller and one wired controller, and a super long Ethernet wire, like 20-25 feet, I also have the cable that will let you hook it up to your PC monitor. This Xbox 360 has not been modded or anything. I have about $450 in this sucker but I'm more into car audio then gaming soooo..I'm interested in all car audio trades..I will trade and give some money for something nice...or I will trade and you give me some money to boot for something so so..or we can trade even..depends on what you have...Just shoot me a pm or reply here or you can even email me at [email protected] thanks guys..

23002.jpg
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 500 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...