My small room set-up

So I got a little bored tonight and decided to dig through my boneyard and set up a little sound in my bedroom since all I had was my xbox or laptop for some tunes. I found an old Pioneer sound enclosure that has two 6.5's and two tweets it's not the greatest but it works and sounds decent enough, and an old dual 150w amp that a buddy of mine had on one of his first systems. It is powered by an old PC power supply and the source is a 3/8 jack (aux cable) to rca cord that i had laying around from an old xbox headset connected to my phone. Now for pic's. Note: I know there are alot of wires noticeable I will clean those up in the morning.

Amp and Power Supply

20140617_020734.jpg

How it all sits

20140617_020741.jpg

The Speakers

20140617_020843.jpg

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

A quick video it sounds like there isn't any bass but there is. I will probably add a sub on later anyway. Excuse the messy room and yes that is a fan blowing on my Xbox power supply, it likes to overheat and shut off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0Xdv0HMKo

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived