BumpinThatBass Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 Hey guys, I'm new to these forums but have been into car audio for some time, go easy on me! So today i received my headunit, $255 later It's a pioneer X9550BT, it's a really nice headunit with all sorts of goodies that my old $80 sony xplod didn't have (impulse buy because cheap . I've got pioneer TS-A1605c components up front and some cheap xplod's at the back for some fill as it's a 4 door car. The sound quality increased dramatically when I installed this headunit, I was interested to see if anyone has any experience with this headunit? Thanks Guys!
k3n12ock Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I don't have that specific but I have the x9600bhs (x9600bt in Eur.) and I really like it. 5 band eq is way better than the 3 band I had even though it's not as good as the 80prs. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.