Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure help please


Pork chop

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking to build a new box for my alpine sws-12d4'S I'm powering them with a mrx-m110, I'm not pleased with the performance of the prefab box, I'm looking to do a fourth order vented through the rear deck, Or possibly a front fire ported sealed trunk (if that makes sense) I set about getting my head around the fourth order and I'm stumped. Do both sections have the same tuning? I'm looking to tune to mid to high 30's and around 1:1.5, 1:2 ratio, seems like the sealed section has to be huge to hit the 30's? Any help would be appreciated

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2647 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...