Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 dd9512sc in a 09 chevy Silverado Xtra cab


exc500

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for suggestions on how to set up my truck. I have 2 ddm4 new mmodel amps for my subs. Trying to decide what ohm coils I should be looking at and should I be strapping my m4's or run them separately so i can run lower ohm coils. And what cu ft. My enclosures should be i plan on going with a vented enclosure and chamber each sub not one big open box unless I'll have better luck with that. I've always used individual enclosure for each sub . This is going in a 09 chevy Silverado Xtra cab. I also have a dd s4b for midst and highs. And a fully upgraded electrical.dual dc power xp270 alts and extra 1000ca batts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6230 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...