bigirb2002 Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 been a year i decided to get a suv and use my civic for the track so i got a escalade and put a system in it.
REH Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 A video of a video? Why didn't you upload the original? I see an accord but no civic.
bigirb2002 Posted June 22, 2014 Author Report Posted June 22, 2014 A video of a video? Why didn't you upload the original? I see an accord but no civic. yea i have a accord to i gave it to my fiancee but i used to have the system in my civic. i just reverted the video back to its original form. that youtube tried to fix shakeness in the video. should be fixed soon
REH Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 A video of a video? Why didn't you upload the original? I see an accord but no civic. yea i have a accord to i gave it to my fiancee but i used to have the system in my civic. i just reverted the video back to its original form. that youtube tried to fix shakeness in the video. should be fixed soon I see. Show some of the install.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.