izay Posted June 28, 2014 Report Posted June 28, 2014 Hi, my first time here but i've lurked for some years and i'm more from the home audio side of things so I can knock a ported box or horn together no prob, but i'm way out of my depth here. I figured i'd have a go at making a 4th order for an hcca i've had in a normal ported box for ages as i'm bored of that kind of thing, and everyone seems to be doing bandpasses lately. I came up with this: 4 cubes in the sealed section, and about 7.8 in the ported with 100sqin of port. Only thing missing is a 2nd baffle it will have. So, how does it look? I've gone with the 2:1 ratio i've read about, and to tune the sealed section where I want it (35hz~) as I understand that's how these things work. Like I say this will be a first for me, and I can't help but think it seems massive for just one driver, but that's just me. Any advice/thoughts welcome, cheers!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.