Xbox 360 With 120gb Hardrive & Falcon Board $295

Its a 1 month old Xbox 360 with the new Falcon board that fixes the notorious red ring of light problems. Has the 120GB hard drive, 2 controllers, 1 wireless, 1 wired, Has 20-25 foot Ethernet wire, has S Video/AV cable, HDMI port, power cord and power brick.. I will tell you now..I did open this Xbox and take pics of the new Falcon board to prove it was a Falcon board model.. At that time my 10 year old son stepped on the **** Xbox top cover and cracked it. I threw it away and put an extra one on it that I had laying around. It still looks like new, perfect. Not a big deal but I want to be as honest as I can be.. If you want any pics of this Xbox 360 inside or out, just ask and I'll be glad to get any pics you want. The price is $295 + $10 shipping!! .....or trade for??? This is 100% guaranteed in perfect working condition..If you have ANY trouble with it with in lets say the next 3 months..feel free to ship it back to me and I will get you a new one...cant beat that deal with a stick...thanks..Joe

Edited by Hodges
23002.jpg