Jump to content

2014 jeep grand cherokee factory integration


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm trying to add a 4 channel amp and a sub amp to my grand cherokee. I have a audiocontrol LC7i for the processor. The question I have is do you wire it in before the factory amp or after??? Also it has the 9 alpine speaker system. But upgraded the front and rear doors to focal components and coaxels.

Posted

You will be fine wiring it in after the amp. I know on my car my radio doesn't even work right when you disconnect the amp. Keep that LC7i very secure, I broke one to pieces because I was screwing with it and forgot to mount it back down, and the bass got to my second one with it securely mounted in what I thought was a safe place. I at least was able to solder that one back together.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...