Jump to content

first 160+ at headrest on fusing


Recommended Posts

Posted

I forgot I even had a account here, but figured I would share this here too, see if anybody cares?lol

2011 usaci streetbeat 2 world champion
2012 usaci streetbeat 2 world champion
2012 iasca advnw1 and lightweight bassboxing 2nd place
2013 usaci mod 1001-2k world champion
2013 meca mod 5 2nd place
2014 mwspl adv 2 world champion
2014 meca mod 4 world champion

usaci streetbeat 2 world record holder b and k mic
usaci mod 1001-2k legal world record holder
mwspl adv 2 world record holder
first 160 ever on fusing at headrest in meca
first 160 mwspl adv 2 8k clamped class

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9864 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...