Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

recarpet box


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey bass head,

I had my cousin build me a box for my Sundown SA8v2 and he carpeted in gray carpet and had it for a 7 months now. I take it fishing, hunting, camping, etc and my box carpet is starting to wear out due to fishing hooks getting caught on it and sitting my cooler on top of the box. What is the easiest way to remove the old carpet and prepare for a new carpeting? I was thinking of using tan carpet or tan synthetic leather to match my interior leather. My sub box have a big Sundown Logo cutout stack ontop of the box by a 3/4 mdf wood. I want to be careful not to break any of the lettering. Thanks..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...