Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DC lvl 4 M1 Question


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've seen two lvl 4 m1 12's go for $500. So I would say around $300 depending on the config.

However, it's really what you're willing to let it go for and what someone is willing to pay. I'd ask $300 and be happy with $250 if it is in great condition.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

I've seen two lvl 4 m1 12's go for $500. So I would say around $300 depending on the config.

However, it's really what you're willing to let it go for and what someone is willing to pay. I'd ask $300 and be happy with $250 if it is in great condition.

Okay good! Im going to pick up a lvl 4 m1 18 for 130$ in good ass condition

Posted

nice pull, real nice. personally id buy It flip it and buy a brand new sub. i hate used subs.

but either way nice.

id bring a dmm and check the coils do a pop test push Down listen for that sweet crunch.

remember if it's to good to be true...

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...