Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need Help and Input


Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so I've had my 15" Fi BL for a while now and I love it, it slams. But I like to change up my system a lot so I was thinking instead of buying a new sub again I might try to do a new box, the one that its in isn't very nice. I think it would be sweet to do a 4th order with it but I am working with only trunk space. It is in a 2001 Toyota Camry, max dimensions are 40 wide, 20 deep, and 17 tall. Is this too small for a 4th? If so, could someone help with the design of a regular ported box for me that will make this sub better? Amp I have is a Hifonics Brutus 1600.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3126 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...