Techno_Allah Posted July 21, 2014 Author Report Posted July 21, 2014 Alright. I think I've garnered enough information to make a solid decision but I've one last question and I think it's best I ask it here instead of creating a whole new thread.In terms of buying an amp to handle whatever Mid/highs I purchase, is it as simple (I doubt it) as matching up the watts on each speaker and buying an amp that has the same amount or more watts? Example being - 3 300 Watt speakers = 1000 watt amplifier?There's also that 2/4 Ohm impendence stuff that I'm still trying to wrap me head around, that factors in as well doesn't it?
moredbs Posted July 22, 2014 Report Posted July 22, 2014 be patient and read more,that always works for me. don't overthink it,its just car audio not rocket science .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.