Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted


I went with direct leads because the push terminals broke off & it was dangling! So I took both off. This XCon is the first generation, it is just under 5 years old. It was reconed before about 2 years ago, and just started using it. it was a bad recone job lucky I ordered 2 recone kits, Dustcap came lose first day out & it was flapping. spider came completely off later. I wanted the job done right, So I did it myself. I think I did it right. :blink: I'm proud to say I am no longer a Recone Virgin. :D


I got some XCON & DD M2b action for You!! Beating Down the Mirror too :rofl:



Posted

Running Stock alternator, not sure of the amp output. 130A i guess, maybe like 75A hot. Still kinda loud, don't get dimming on them low notes, 27Hz just shakes the truck! I forgot what that box was tuned too, 32Hz i think. I'm looking into getting a HO Alt, Really would the DD M2b be louder? or would I just be better off getting 4 used AGM batteries for C$60 a battery. 12v 68Ah Odyssey PC1500MST one season old, stored indoors. Then just keep them charged up with a G7200 Charger? Really don't want to waste my money buying a HO Alt & it sounds the same. HO Alt upgrade cost C$740 shipped, and I'll use my old RedTop.

(1999 Ford F150 4.6L)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3123 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...