Electrical help.

Now I know many people probably ask this all the time, But I am really crunched for money currently and have a few questions as to what I need to get ... Do I really need to go with OFC wire?... I would like to get my system up and running ASAP, If it is that big of a deal, I might just spend more money but I want a definite answer before i make that decision... Also, When I do the big 3 also, How big of a fuse am I going to need currently if Im only running a stock alternator? I plan in the future to get a XS Power 4800 to replace my stock battery, and a High output alternator, and a smaller battery in the back. I haven't herd anything from Mechman or singer on how much an alternator would be. Currently I will be running a Digital Designs M1C, plan on getting a second amp to power door speakers.

I appreciate all the help people have given me on this form, Its been very useful when it comes to helping me plan my system. And Im always all ears when it comes to the knowledgeable people of SMD Forms. Thank you all. :)

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

Archived