Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Memphis Mojo5 12 Enclosure (regular cab)


AGame615

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I'm not exactly a novice at anything audio related but!! I'm working with a regular cab truck lol large speaker a lot of mounting depth not as much room as usual. I have built 2 enclosures for my Memphis mojo 12 dual 4 ohm on a hifonics brz 1700.1d and the thing sounded great don't get me wrong but it just wasn't at full potential so I'm about to build another as of right now I'm running 4 mclass 10's tuned at 28 Hz sounds great but wanting to use them for a wall in another build.. to the point those of you running large powerful subs in a regular cab truck I'd like a few pointers I was thinking 3.5 to 4 cubes tuned to 35 Hz using round ports sub on drivers side port passenger's side 6 inch aero? Tuned higher larger smaller volume? Just looking for pointers with this particular enclosure thanks ahead of time

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3123 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...