Jump to content

crossover question


youngbass98

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have crescendo audio rts1 tweeters and they can with a small inline crossover, my question is if I use the inline crossover do I still have to set high pass on my amp, I am getting a diamond audio d3 400.4 for cheap just for my tweeters and it has a high pass setting but I could only find information that says crossovers only go up to 400hz.

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Posted

bump

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Posted

The crossover that came with the tweeters should do everything, but there's nothing wrong with turning your hpf all the way up, just in case that the crossover is busted and starts sending the full spectrum to your tweeters. Which probably wont happen. You wont hear any difference in the sound with both the crossover and the hpf on as well.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

ok thanks, that's what I wanted to hear lol

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...