Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

E12 v2 X2 box help?


Golanra

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got a 07 Honda CRV and want to build an enclosure for 2 SA E12 v2's. I Listen to all kiinds of music. Mostly Country and Hick Hop, but still like to put in some Rap,Pop,rock, or even jazz. (flash back to my jazz band in the 80's) I do not want to go over 15" in height, around 38" in width. I am not sure if I would have better sound with the subs up or out the back? ported. I am pushing these with an AB 1880 1D amp. Any help would be appreciated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4010 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...