Sonic Electronix

Weird squeak when turing HU Off

Ok so dose anyone know what could cause this sound?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzJE8NKAj4c&list=UUcBzNBAF28a6QeRjV799GYg

Pretty much i didnt have this sound a few days ago when i had amp/batt in the backseat but few days ago i decided to move them to the back of the car just so i had some more room and what not. but since then when ever i turn the car or HU off i get this weird squeak.... Now the other thing i should mention is this only happends if i play with my volume at 20-22 out of 45 and for 30mins+.

Ive actually never heard anything like this befor so im kind of stumped on what it could be...

when you moved the location of the amp and bat I'm guessing you moved your grounds as well?

if so are the grounds really close to one another?

it seems like feed back. or your rca is picking up the discharge of the bat. i would check your grounds and rc cables. make sure there tight and not right next to one another. make sure the rc aren't pinched or laying on top of a ground or power wire. if it was fine then you moved something odds are you overlooked something, so the problem can be fixed... it's just finding the problem now. if you want pm me and when you go and Try to fix it I'll try and help. my pm is attached to me email so i get it instantly. I'll be happy to help.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff