Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Which way should it face...?


dawgs007

Recommended Posts

Posted

After speaking with a fellow member, I noticed that his trunk setup is facing forwards toward the cab and he has his seats down allowing the port to exit right into the cab. I'm curious, does this actually help? I would like to do it with my setup, but before I turn everything around I was hoping to get a little insight from the community.

I will most likely have the seats up (normal) 75% of the time, so will the subs facing forward have less felt power while they're facing the seats up? Or will it not make much of a difference? And do you think the effect of having the seats down, port going into cab will be beneficial in bass levels?

Just got curious after seeing a couple vids, but didn't want to waste the time if the community says it's not necessary! Thanks in advance guys!

Current Setup: 2002 Ford Focus SE (stock electrical)

-Kenwood Excelon KDC-X397

-Infinity Kappa 6x9's in each door

-Rockford Fosgate Prime R1200-1D

-2 12" Rockford Fosgate P3D2

Backups:

-12" Power Acoustik Mofo-122X in 36hz T-Line box

-Soundstream Piasso P1.1200D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4010 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...