out with the old 08 malibu ( build log coming)

Alright i am tired of my old system it has been in 3 different cars and i have had it for 10+ years. Time for it to go i want more.

2 jl w7 12's sealed box

Rockford x7

So before i piece this new monster together just want to make sure everything is legit and i didnt mess up anything ohm wise, need more batteries etc. I have everything except the subs and amp but anyway here it is,

Headunit : Kenwood ddx271

High/mid amp : Cresendo s800/4

High/mids : 4 pwx 6.5 4 ft1 tweeters all 4 ohm

Batteries : d4700 ( main ) x2 d3400 (rear)

Tons of 0 gauge,fuses, etc

Big 3 done, ho alt coming

All that stuff i already have i am still debating on the subs amp i know subs will be FI.

Wall it up:

2 btl 18 sp4 dual 1 ohm ( wired to 1 ohm) in a 4th order can only get about 20.5 cubes max not sure if it will work

Cresendo 5500

or..

4th order blow thru sealed at trunk:

4 btl ssd dual 2 ohm ( wired to one )

Cresendo 3500

Which would work best, Im more interested in a ground shaker than spl monster, i need some advice. Im leaning more towards just going huge and walling up the 18's. But ive never heard a 4th order blowthru sealed at trunk firing into cabin, figure it would rattle the trunk off. But im assume the 18's would cater better to my wants. Any help would be appreciated.

Btw i hate this car everything on it cost a fortune to fix instead of taking it to the scrapyard it gets a more deserving death, strap 2 cast member of my 600 lbs life in the back and let the bass vibrate it into submission

Archived