Sonic Electronix

First I am putting this out there for folks that have worked on a Cayenne or Touareg only. The rear hatch is about the same in both and that is a key factor. Someone that has worked on one will know what I am referring to when I say I want to keep the back privacy slider that will hide the subs etc...

ALSO if you're a builder in Orlando or close by and know the car... or know someone that will work with someone on a budget, I am interested in that also.

Dilemma. First off the guy that build my box, never built it. (Scratching your head)? He put together a half ass amp rack and gave me a prefabbed box and never finished his work. Never trust an HID place to build out your audio.

So with all that said, I slowly built a budget system. I say budget because it was literally one thing here, one thing there...

So what I have are some questions for what I want to achieve.

First equipment:
1 Kinetik 2400
1 Kinetik 1400
1 JL 1000/1 version 1
1 JL 450x4
2 Memphis M5 15's in a sealed pre-fabbed box.
Kicker mid's and highs but hate them.
Pioneer headunit
No EQ other than one on headunit
Weak ass factory alternator 150amp

So, the 15's are large but I do like that deep bass note and the carry of 15's. Sure inside is nice but carry is also.

The problem is I listen to everything. Dance, house, r&b, jazz, rock, a bit of cRAP, bass music, street banging etc...

I travel for work so playing it for 6/8 hours a day isn't uncommon.

Now the box in the back is low enough to allow me to pull the shade back and cover up the box and this is key. I want to keep that. However I want the proper box for these 15's and need something that will play high and low frequencies. I don't want flat bass clearly since I play all kinds of music. Also want LOUD! Question is, can I get it all? smile.gif

Then there is the next question. My RMA'd woofers will be coming soon. Brand new M5's. I thought about selling the Memphis subs and maybe doing just 1 mojo 15. Is that a good idea? Will it get down as hard as the two 15s or louder?

The other option would be maybe to go with the Sundown 8's or 10's... Though I would only be able to do 2 if I sold the M5's. Keeping everything at the same cost. So basically whatever I could sell the M5's for.

I am sure I have left things out, but wondering what you all would do here?

Archived