Sonic Electronix

new box is in! road to 150db just a few tenths off

in my head i was telling myself "you dont really need a 2nd, jake. that'll just cost more money", but my gut was telling "you better not take the cheap way out or you'll regret it you idiot"

im trying to get the most bass for the buck right now cuz i plan on upgrading to a toyota tundra 2013 in around 2 years from now so that thing is getting a completely new system.

Thanks tron. I'll throw it on the meter in a few days. Gonna do some tweaking. Might sound deadening the roof. Why not? Lol

It's been a few days...deaden that roof, might get you 150.1!

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

extending the port should help. majority of trunk builds I've seen that hit big.numbers have external ports... thors hammer comes to mind.. not only are you gonna make your box bigger but having the port away from the subs and In a more open space seems to help.

this might have addressed already but your burping for these numbers right?

how long are you burping for?

allot of kids do 3 seconds. but I've seen kids gain a lil by burping a lil bit longer (if your electrical can hang)

I'm trying to figure out a way to explain this. when you fist start your burp your climbing threw the db range.. when you hit a 149.+ not every atom Is seeing that level. there fighting with lower db and pushing and pulling be loud. if you give them a Lil more time to become exited (loud) you may find

your meter number cclimbing.

This means every atom wants a good neighbor atom, or at least a nieghbor that is like them: so a "sleeping" atom wants a "sleeping" atom nieghbor, an atom at 130 db wants a nieghbor atom at 130 db, not at 10 db and definitely not 160 db, and a 165 db atom wants a 165 db nieghbor atom or maybe 164.9 db or 165.1 db BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE IN COMMON.

also a Lil bit of clipping could help.

if you set your gain at volume 43 with a -5db on a dd1 and thats where your going to when you get on the meter you are short changing you're self. a dd1 shows 1% distortion.

so playing at volume 46 for 3/5 seconds isn't exactly gonna kill.your sub.

if you already know all this sorry for explaining it, Just want to see you get that number!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

remember you can mount them on there ssides so you may be able to stack them.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Well I think it's time to sell the AQ3500. I don't have the room or money to beef my electrical up so it stays mid 13s. With getting married next year and everything it will be hard

I need a solid 4k amp that's efficient as hell and rated at 12.6v and doesn't care bout imp rise so I am getting a taramp 4k

Should be louder

Archived