my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

just cleaned up some wiring today ,it was a little rough at first,but cleaned up nicely.i have a pretty lame video of it playing on the highway when i was running at 1.4 ohms. guess i will try and upload it.im definitely gonna get a better video soon.A7107374-A885-41CF-BC45-2D654858E3B2_zpsi personally love these reducers,makes a clean connection.

before. 5F2D783C-DED1-4AD1-B485-4D18222809C6_zps

looks great, I personally would have place the shrink wrap over the set screws and reducer tho..I get nervous when it comes to exposed metal.

guess i need to order more shrink wrap,didn't think of that.

Nah, if is all secure and your confident that nothing will come in contact with it don't worry about it.I see plenty of builds with exposed metal batteries,distribution,fuse holder,ect ect... it look nice tho...

Nah, if is all secure and your confident that nothing will come in contact with it don't worry about it.I see plenty of builds with exposed metal batteries,distribution,fuse holder,ect ect... it look nice tho...

thanks! but yeah i would rather put the shrink wrap all the way up now that you mentioned. easy too!

1 more suggestion would be to remove the set screws on the amps ground and power inputs and mark the reduce where the set screw comes in contact with it .Then bevel the that spot down with a dremel or drill so that when you place the set screw back on the inputs it will be flush.

Archived