Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

01 Grand Prix GTP 4th order


jr_01gtp

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am planning a 4th order build in my gp and am looking for thoughts and ideas. I want to run 4 10s and port through the middle fold down party of the seat. I want it musical. I am willing to build the box in the trunk. Looking at sundown e10s or soundqubed hds210. Not sure what amps yet. Going to mold a 7in tablet in the dash as the HU and have it run to an eq. Any thoughts or ideas, I would love to hear them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9863 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...