just got my 3sixty.3 got some ?s

pretty excited about my system parts trickling in but was having some issues with my setup. I downloaded the software off the disk can't get out of demo mode until I hook my laptop up to it in the truck. after looking at youtubes and reading about it and the manual im confused. im so hung up on tweeter protection. after configuring the 360 with the laptop and playing the 2 tracks the program prompts with a warning it will unmute...and then you can adjust the crossovers and eq's. so what is preventing my speakers from getting a full range of frequencies without tweeter protection? also what do I do if the input sensitivity of the amp t1000-4ad is lower than the signal level output of the 360?

So there is a point when you could possible damage your tweeters if you don't turn down the volume or quit playing the cd it gives a warning but like some I speed through stuff. Also you need a multimeter to adjust your level outputs from the 3 sixty because there isn't a simple translation to output voltage. So after doing more than enough searching and reading I sorta got my answers

Archived