Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

help hds215 box design


rayfrausto

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys this is my first post here, ive lurked these forums for a while reading and learning. I'm planning on building a system from ground up. But for now I'm gonna fork out a little cash to have some slump in the meantime. I'm going to order 2 sq hds215's. And was wondering if anyone can design me a box for them. (JOE X designs are great ive actually build one he posted for 2 cvr and it woke them up hopefully he can chime in). Specs/info below

2 hds215's

Already have brz2100.1( wiring to 1 ohm but will set gains appropriately )

Want to use up 40W x 20H x 25D

Will be building myself can change mesurments got nice room in cargo of my trailblazer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5298 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...