Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

B2 Audio ES15 - bandpass?


Keltern

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there has been any successful attempts on bandpass-builds based on the B2 ES15's?

Thought perhaps it would be nice to give bandpass a try in my e39 sedan, if it suits the ES15 at all :P

Lars
E39 <3

Posted

4th Order or 6th Order?? I'm sure those subs won't do well in a 4th lol

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...