Anyone one else a pissed off iPhone 6 preorderer?

After all of the recent news on the horrible build quality, why would anybody still be wanting this upgrade though? Why not wait until they fix it before upgrading at the least?

Fix what?

The bend test people are doing is retarded. It's like hitting the phone with a sledge hammer and saying that the screen will crack.

After all of the recent news on the horrible build quality, why would anybody still be wanting this upgrade though? Why not wait until they fix it before upgrading at the least?

Fix what?

The bend test people are doing is retarded. It's like hitting the phone with a sledge hammer and saying that the screen will crack.

I haven't looked at any of these bend test videos, the only research I've done is what I've seen on the media about the pocket bending basically. Like I said in a previous post, that could be more about user error and being too rough with the phone, or it could be that the body of the phone is thinner than previous models making it easier to happen. Personally, I haven't even looked at the pricing of the 6's because I'm not a fan of the iPhones at all but I know that myself personally if I had been waiting on a preorder and seen all this recent news I would get a little skeptical, and was simply asking if any of you guys who are in that spot are having any second thoughts about getting the phone. Also, as far as "fix" I was meaning a stronger/thicker body in the near future or anything along those lines. I'm sure throwing an otterbox on the phone will cure any of these problems itself though (Which I know I do with all my phones because I'm rough on them and tend to forget they're on my lap when I stand up :P )

Archived