Sonic Electronix

I had a question about dynamating your car...is it really worth it? I know people that say it makes a huge difference, but then some that say it really isnt worth it.....so whats the truth? also is it hard to install......like, how hard is it to take off all the paneling and flooring of you car (and being able to get it back in?)thanks for your opinions.

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

I did a layer on my doors and just love it, the speakers sound so much better, and there was a great reduction in road noise. If was well worth the money spent.

4 real? Did u do it every where in your car or just the doors? and how much did u spend?

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

see idk, it was a hell of an investment till i upgraded. i have 3 layers on most of my trunk and the lid, panels, and window still hyper flex.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I have 300 sqft of Second Skin Damplifier Pro in my civic and gained 2 db. Plus I didn't look like a jackass driving around rattling everywhere. In my new build I have over 200 sqft of Damplifier Pro. I love second skin and would never use another product.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

I have 300 sqft of Second Skin Damplifier Pro in my civic and gained 2 db. Plus I didn't look like a jackass driving around rattling everywhere. In my new build I have over 200 sqft of Damplifier Pro. I love second skin and would never use another product.

lol how do you look like a jackass with a rattlin trunk, unless your trunk literally opens and shuts when you drive i dont see how. 80% of people have rattlin trunks

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I got the 40 sqft pack on ebay for like 110 it was enough to do the inside of the doors(far outside of doors, and metal that door panel hooks to) and also did must like 1/2 of the hatch in my camaro, so they were big doors. I always laugh at the people whos car rattles louder than the bass hits.

Edited by Shibby

lol how do you look like a jackass with a rattlin trunk, unless your trunk literally opens and shuts when you drive i dont see how. 80% of people have rattlin trunks

And they all look like jackasses. Rattles are for babies.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch