Want To Bag My Sebring Convertible

Well I am pretty sure it would be possible to bag a Sebring. Right now there are no companies that offer a direct kit for that application. So measurements and pictures would have to be taken to see what bags can fit and give the lift needed.

I spoke to my vendor about bagging a Sebring and he was willing to see what he could come up with. But he needed more measurments, pictures and possibly a working strut assembly to fabricate the bag mounts.

I still haven't seen pictures of the rear suspension setup to determine what would be needed for the back.

A strut assembly bag can be done very easily, but to be done properly, meaning not gonna have issues a year down the road, there has to be more thought than just slapping something together. IMHO.

Shawn

Thanks man, so for these pics, you just want me to jack the car up and take the wheels off? Also, where are you located? Thanks

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Thanks man, so for these pics, you just want me to jack the car up and take the wheels off? Also, where are you located? Thanks

Yes, those pics are things I need to see. Also if you could, measure the coil height, the coil diameter, and how much area around the coil you have before you interfere with anything. Same for the rear pics.

I am located in Iowa.

Shawn

Archived