Noise while playing, gone when paused

You guys up north keep the noise up there!! We have no noise in the Capital. Check your grounds. Any wires or rca near power wires?

The RCA's are zipties to a 14ga 12v constant, ground and remote. I'm going to move them this week sometime and see what happens, hopefully it corrects all issues.

At first The only noise I had was when the deck was connected to the amp, there was no noise at first when the RCA's were not connected to the deck but connected to the amp.

The RCA's have been in like this since may, which is what I don't get. Why amp I just noticing this now? It's such a small amount of noise though.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I'm pretty sure it ended up being the amp that was causing the noise, I was able to get rid of the noise by moving the speakers to channel 1 and 2 of the amp. When I hook them up bridged with the rca's split going into all 4 inputs in the amp I get noise.

Soon as I move the speakers back to channel 1 and 2 the noise goes away.

I need to test just channel 3 and 4 to see what happens, I'll get to that if it's not terribly cold.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived