Sonic Electronix

Zeuz 1800.1D Powers on BUT no sound

I'm thinking it has something to do with my RCA's. I do have two amps, one for mids and highs and one for my sub. But i do not have the 2nd amp daisy chained to the Hifonics, it's sent straight to the head unit just like the hifonics, because my last amp did not have the option to be daisy chained (could this be the issue?)

Switch your rcas around (not at Hu but at amps), if the Zeus works then you know it's either crappy rcas or a problem with the output in the source unit. If it still doesn't work then it's more than likely an amp problem. Do some testing using the process of elimination man.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Switch your rcas around (not at Hu but at amps), if the Zeus works then you know it's either crappy rcas or a problem with the output in the source unit. If it still doesn't work then it's more than likely an amp problem. Do some testing using the process of elimination man.

switched everything around, the RCA's are fine because I switched them around and they both work for the smaller amp, but not the hifonics.damn..

Now, as weird as it may sound, try to see if you can get output from your sub amp using the pre outs on ur head unit that u used for ur mids/highs amp. Don't go full tilt by any means, jus see if you get ANY sound coming out. If yes, then it's a h/u problem. If no, it's a amp problem. Now u know what's shot.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived