Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

S10 enclosure for 2 DD 12's


timewarp

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was reading thru old posts on enclosures for extended cab S10 's , and from reading the posts ive seen subs forward- port up and subs up - port up . Iam thinking to do subs and port up and most of the posts say to run port on the driver's side . Would i be losing much running the port in the middle between the subs instead ?

The subs i have now are two DD 1512 D4 , I wasn't planning on upgrading my subs anytime soon . I was thinking about a 5 cubic foot box , tuned 34 to 36 , would this be ok for them on a Sundown 1500d amp ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5208 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...