My dad's got a 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood that he can't drive that often beacause we moved up to Toronto. Its been stored for the pas year or so and it has been catching my eyes lately. I am going to take the initiative and take "care" of it for him.

It olny has around 70000 Miles. It came up here from ATL. My dad LOVES this thing because he bought it off the floor back in '94. Its BONE STOCK for now. I hope to get started over the summer and PIMP it out. I also have a 1990 Mercedes 560SEL that my mom barely drives. i got some pretty crazy plans for these. Most for the caddy. Imma stop talking and post picks.

Please post pics of any other fleetwoods

BTW I am only 17. I might not get paid as much as you guys. This is going to be a slow build.

Soo Shiny! I love it because of the RARe 2 tone. I havn't seen on e with this combo yet

mominfrontofcadillac.jpg

Both

mercedescadillac-1.jpg

thewholecrew.jpg

cadillac.jpg

themercedes.jpg

mominsideofmercedes.jpg

mercedescadillac.jpg

I MiSS my house soo much!

dadcrewinfrontofhouse.jpg

cadillac1.jpg

Hopefully an update soon as soon as it warms up a bit here and I get some Cash!

Yea man!!

My dad hasn't got a chance to drive it this f***** up city man. a lot of crazy drivers here.

It has been catching my eye lately. its stored right now in an underground garage. i always try to take it for a wash and keep it MINT.

The benz needs a little more work. i wanna put that off for a bit.(since its my moms)

i wanna make that pure sq.

Edited by Nadeem

sounds like a plan man

have any plans for it now yet?? subs, amps??

I'm 19 and planning to do FI, Rockford in an Accord within the next 6 months or so...

I would love to get my hands on a Caddy like you got though....

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

I am going to plan on working with new speakers and engine work. (I am a poor little boy)

I'm not even going to bother putting in something shit then changing it when i get the money. I pay for something once and for all.

Im thinking infinity speakers all out, pioneer d3 then eork out something for a Fi BL or 2 DC level 3 12's.( I am impressed with DC)

for an amp, i am thinking hifonics or MTX.(Hifonics most likely)i wanna run the speakers on a Alpine 4 channel V12 or a MTX 4 Channel.

I am doing as many side jobs as possible to make some doH