TheFourths Slow Accord Build

Alright figured I'd start a log. It may take me a day to get the pics organized and posted just because of my OCD. I'll be building with some new gear and using some stuff I have laying around until I can upgrade to a better amplifier, and sub stage.

I burnt my AQ2200 due to me being stupid, it was more of an accident but I'm still kicking myself. Before I ramble to much I've had the build off and on for about 7-8 months. I've been driving this car for 3 years without any issues, maintained it very well. The last six months the car has costed me roughly 1500 in repairs. Maybe I'm crazy but the car has never done me wrong so I'm going to stick with it.

So here is the stuff I have had laying around since summer. I'm going to put it to use until I can acquire new gear for the spring rebuild.

Current Equipment:

Older Pioneer 8200 something I believe

2 SA 12's

Planet Audio 2400.1

Cheap Hifonics 4 channel (Hopefully swapping this with an SQ 120.4 or something similar the next month)

Shok 0/1 Gauge

2 Duracell AGM's

Big 3 Upgrade in Shok 0/1

Audio Technix RCA's

150ft 14 ga Cadence speaker wire

Bullz Audio ANL fuse holders

Stinger Volt Meter

2 8" mids per front door

2 Super Tweeters

I'm still undecided on the mids and tweets at this point, I'll cross that bridge when I can finish off the door panels and get them painted. They're at about 70% now.

I'll also be bypassing the Honda ELD function when I'm actually close to getting everything in.

I'll be trying my luck with the SA's in a 4th order. I've had them in several different boxes in this vehicle and I'm looking to try something different. If anyone has experience with 4th orders or tips feel free to chime in. I'm always looking for input and suggestions.

I'll try to get some pics up later tonight or early tomorrow at some point when I have some free time to organize them.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived