Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

AB xd8s enclosure help.


96saturnsl

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 4 of these american bass xd8s and I need a enclosure design for them. I don't have access to Torres or anything on my phone so I was wondering if someone could sketch something up for me and help me out I'd greatly appretiate it. So far I was told that if I built a box with the following demensions I'd be ok. 33" wide x14" tall x 20" deep. With 2 sub's per chamber sharing a port of 24" long and 3.5" wide. I'm aiming for 34hz. So is this design going to work? And if so can someone draw up a quick sketch for me because I'm unsure of how to make the port for this with the 2 chambers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10808 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...