Sonic Electronix

Serious budget ground pounder build opinions needed

i kinda skipped threw posts, but that hifonics amp... scares me with that much wire and resistance. they make dirty power really fast. the Ruby 2500 is... well it's a amp.... just installed one on a platform lvl 2. but I'd look for something better.

as far as better to many to list.

can't wait to see this build log!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

For sure, It'd probably be in January sometime though. As the semester here is almost over and I'll be heading back over to metro detroit for a month or so

Well I will hopefully have it completely done by January.. I have mids and highs I have to finish installing.. making door an tweeter pods currently

i kinda skipped threw posts, but that hifonics amp... scares me with that much wire and resistance. they make dirty power really fast. the Ruby 2500 is... well it's a amp.... just installed one on a platform lvl 2. but I'd look for something better.

as far as better to many to list.

can't wait to see this build log!

Eventually I'll buy a nice aq2200 or aq3500.. but my hifonics has been pretty good to me so far..

Have the box designed in Google sketchup it's going to be 15 cubes after displacement and bracing tuned to 35hz

I'm doing kind of a vertical clamshell with my port up and down instead of side to side

I used WINISd pro for tuning and port length..

Anyone know how accurate winISD is?

Archived