Sonic Electronix

Serious budget ground pounder build opinions needed

Ok so I have been thinking about doing a budget build for quite some time now when I say budget I'm mostly talking about sub choices.

I give demos regularly on my 2 15" AQ HDC4s and it pains me to see the McDonald's kid who wants bump like mine but hasn't got the money.

My vehicle is a 05 yukon. I'm needing opinions on subs.. any brand sub except (kicker) for under $100 a sub..

Sizes I'd like 12" subs or bigger.

As on the quantity I'm thinking 4+ subs?

I'd like to stay under $500 for subwoofers just to show the locals that getting loud on a budget is possible

Let me know what you guys think

SoundQubed HDS215's

This^^^

So you want to get rid of your HDC4s and go with Pyles because McDonalds employees can afford pyle???

"I currently am running a pair of AQ hdc3 15's in a 8.8 cubic foot enclosure. Off of a glx2200d"

So do you even have HDC4s or HDC3s??? Kinda odd that you keep changing your mind on what you have and now you are trying to find budget subs and looking at Pyles.....

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

My apologies I have HDC3s I've typed HDC4 so much that it just auto corrects lol

And im not doing this just for the McDonald's workers.. I ment that as a idea

I'm talking about college kids, high school kids..

Raise the price cap and go with soundqubed hds315 budget subs that really bang

What kind of cubes do those require? Any idea? Ideally I could do those but probably would do 4 of them

Archived