Sonic Electronix

beginner budget setup?????...any insight appreciated

um, I'm running 4k on stock alt. with 2 decent bats. i have no issues.

i know plenty who have 2k + on mostly stock.

you just need good wire to start, big 3, and a good agm battery up front. a second battery can only help but you don't need a ho for 2k. it will help...allot but don't think you need it.

if your dropping into the 12s and worse the 11s turn it down. you will clip your amp, kill your subs, and your Alt won't last a year. keep it up in the high 12s low 13s and you'll be fine.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I don't mind turning a few dollars loose .. the Brutus looks like a powerhouse but which one would work in my setup. n I want to try to have everything right the first time because I kno I'm gonna play it loud and to have to tear it down to replace this and that would b backwards all because of not having enough POWER.. o n the factory alternator is about shot need a new one anyway so ain't no need in even trying it and damaging everything because I do want to step up to the American bass subs soon so the more out the way now the less to do later.. and h/o for these cars???

um, I'm running 4k on stock alt. with 2 decent bats. i have no issues.

i know plenty who have 2k + on mostly stock.

you just need good wire to start, big 3, and a good agm battery up front. a second battery can only help but you don't need a ho for 2k. it will help...allot but don't think you need it.

if your dropping into the 12s and worse the 11s turn it down. you will clip your amp, kill your subs, and your Alt won't last a year. keep it up in the high 12s low 13s and you'll be fine.

what's your setup??? dnt mind me askin

Archived