FineVisionz Posted December 6, 2014 Report Posted December 6, 2014 I have a 2003 gmc sonoma and I think it's about time to upgrade my door speakers . Some extra info you might need is.. I currently have a sub with this amp: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-yUvlC4YGwHC/p_113X5001/Kenwood-Excelon-X500-1.html I have four 5 1/2in door speakers. I want to keep my budget around $100 a pair because i'm assuming I will need a amp. Thanks
Guest Posted December 10, 2014 Report Posted December 10, 2014 I have heard good things about the the Crescendo CZ 5.25" Component speaker set. I bought the Mezzo set myself, and although I have yet to install it, I am thoroughly impressed with the build of the speakers. If you wanted to match the rms to the rear doors you could install a second pair of these crescendo comps. I would recommend instead a set of mid-bass speakers for your rear doors but I do not know of any 100rms 5.25" ones off the top of my head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.