Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Re audio xxx v2 18??


Nick4029

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone I want to what your guys opinions are on the re audio xxx 18v2 Are the v2s any different from the original xxx series? If so what are they? Are they better or are they worse? Thanks please reply

2011 Chrysler 200s

Sundown zv4 12 rev2

2.75ft3 box tuned 32hertz

Hifonics brx 2400

Sky High 1/0 ofc power and ground wire

Sky High 8 gauge ofc speaker wire

Focal auditor 5 1/4 front component speakers

Focal integration 6x9 rear deck speakers

Stock 160amp alt

Posted

I've only heard that they aren't as good. Apparently build quality changed. They sure look nice though. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2101 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...